Sign in to follow this  
Leviathan

Raids Event, Bug Fixes & Minor Adjustments

Howdy!

First one of these little updates posted by me 😄, todays update is more focused about today's Event.

Bug Fixes:

• Black Chins and Carnivorous Chins and Cow pets have had their pet rates increased, so they would be harder to acquire.(Players can now pet farm for Pet Event)
  • Fixed Larran's Chest not giving Dagon Hai Robes as a drop.
  • All Dag Rings (i ) & (ie) General price to store and alch prices changed.
  • Imbued God capes no longer Loose on death.
  • Dragon Scimitar (or) can now be dismantled.
  • Fixed Ironman converting to HCIM when trying to change EXP Rates.
  • Farming Ring now gives the correct Exp when Effect activates.
  • Farming Cape and Ring now drop the Extra herbs on the ground, rather than completely losing them when your inventory is full.
  • Farming Cape and Ring messages can now be toggled off, when Toggling Skilling Messages at Sir Tog Alot at Home inside the bank.
  •  

Adjustments:

• Hydra's Lightning phase has gotten a buff, players are no longer able to tank the Lightning Spawns, as they will hit between 10-30 damage, aswell as take the players prayer off and stun the player, so I would run if i were yall 😈
  • All Skilling pets have had their drop rates modified, Agility pet is now a 1/4500, All other Skilling pets are 1/7500.(Reduced from 1/10000)

Event:

• Today's Event is Raids will be hosted by @Brat at 12:00 PM CDT, for more details about the event and Requirements, vist the #events in our Discord.

Thank you everyone for all the Support,

Leviathan
Developer at Valkyrie