Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Brat

Brat's Staff Application

Recommended Posts

Name:

Garrett



In-Game Username:

Brat



Age:

27



Country & Timezone:

Central 



Average time played per day:

10+ hours a day 
Till I wake till i sleep, I'm around. 


What days are you available to play:

Every day. 



Why do you want to be a staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank:

I feel that I can help fill any gaps in the staff team to help players with issues they are having, both new and prior things picked up and learned from playing on Draynor. I was Support and then Moderator on Draynor for quite a while and only left once the server almost died out. I was very active and a positive force in the community helping players when needed and enforcing the rules properly when needed. Im very lenient when it comes to 1st time offences but any future occurrences of same/similar offences are dealt with by discussing with all staff members to make sure any decisions aren't biased or have already been addressed previously so the proper punishment is dealt. 

Reguardless i wouldn't mind being a staff member to help the community and make sure players have an enjoyable experience while playing. 



Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned:

Only while testing commands/jokes in the past :3



If yes, which one, for how long and why: N/A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1, I'm new to Private Servers and Brat has helped me through the teething stage. Ive witnessed him help people on numerous occasions and is very knowledgeable, even when he doesn't know he goes out his way to clarify

11/10 would recommend.

Reduce his luck tho pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1 gets butthurt over the littlest things such as somebody camping a boss that he wants to kill then proceeds to crash them like a child. Makes up lies about other players to make them seem bad and him seem better. Doesn't really answer peoples questions in cc and argues with people in cc. Overall doesn't handle situations well and I don't think he deserves to be staff. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2020 at 7:19 PM, Cjtigger said:

-1 gets butthurt over the littlest things such as somebody camping a boss that he wants to kill then proceeds to crash them like a child. Makes up lies about other players to make them seem bad and him seem better. Doesn't really answer peoples questions in cc and argues with people in cc. Overall doesn't handle situations well and I don't think he deserves to be staff. 

this was clearly an overreaction to getting crashed at dagannoths due to there only being one dagannoth supreme.. and we both were killing the same thing... along with other issues going on in the community involving this player and his "group" of friends. clearly as above and other players of the community can see.. i am helpful to those who are not disrespectful.. and to those who arent.. are just tolerated. :) cant make everyone happy when its a server with only one world. Its competitive and thats all there is to it.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2020 at 8:58 AM, Holo said:

-1 doesnt deserve staff

this was clearly due to the situation mentioned above where this player was reported for exploiting a bug.... and teaching other players how to abuse it as well.. clearly changed his mind about me becoming staff after he realized i was the player who reported him... Whoops. 

Only took him 5 days to realize.. that someone reported him instead of staff secretly listening into the discord conversations XD

Screenshot_339.png

Edited by Brat
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of all the aplications i've read through, Titan and brat are the only people I would consider being a staff member, I've not spoke to titan too much but my interactions with him are pretty solid, Brat on the other hand has been the rock to my dumbest questions. Not only does brat answer any questions I have regarding the items in the game, He also sit's and talks me through certain mechanics on bosses which I'm struggling to understand.

 

Brat get's my vote for staff. +1

 

Cold

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 Brat has helped me out since the start. He has even brought me into group chat and been helping me with a lot of the grinding and the best ways to get stuff done. It would be good to have someone like this on the staff team! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2020 at 12:30 AM, Brat said:

this was clearly an overreaction to getting crashed at dagannoths due to there only being one dagannoth supreme.. and we both were killing the same thing... along with other issues going on in the community involving this player and his "group" of friends. clearly as above and other players of the community can see.. i am helpful to those who are not disrespectful.. and to those who arent.. are just tolerated. 🙂 cant make everyone happy when its a server with only one world. Its competitive and thats all there is to it.. 

the other "issues" you say going on in the community involving me and my "group" of friends is just outrageous. I was there when the player in question supposedly influenced people into exploiting a bug and it wasn't even close to that, we were just talking like normal in a voice chat and bugs came up and he mentioned the bug and how people would get banned for using it, there was no influencing except maybe influencing them not to abuse it.

 

I don't care about getting crashed its just the way you did it was childish and isn't a good look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cjtigger said:

the other "issues" you say going on in the community involving me and my "group" of friends is just outrageous. I was there when the player in question supposedly influenced people into exploiting a bug and it wasn't even close to that, we were just talking like normal in a voice chat and bugs came up and he mentioned the bug and how people would get banned for using it, there was no influencing except maybe influencing them not to abuse it.

 

I don't care about getting crashed its just the way you did it was childish and isn't a good look.

im actually 100% certain he did tell the players in the call how to step by step abuse the bug.. cause i actually wasnt the only player who reported him.. unless your going to call everyone in the call except yourself and holo a liar. Reguardless.. had holo not done anything wrong.. he wouldnt have been so paranoid when he believed staff could listen into his conversations on discord with out being in the call.. thus giving him a guilty conscious so much that he felt the need to drag awakens and myself into a private discord to discuss the matter.  Either way the matter was dealt with and the proper staff addressed the matter rapidly.. as well as fixing the bug before he or anyone else could abuse it any further. 

if you didnt care about getting crashed.. u wouldnt have complained in the 1st place. since crashing is technically a part of the game.. its competitive... and you and i are very competitive players. either get better gear and come back to compete... or wait til whom ever is done. You have no problem crashing other players when its your benefit.. but when you arent in control or "winning" it becomes a problem.  if u wanted to play a server with out getting crashed by anyone so you can achieve all of your stuff undisturbed.. consider making your own server.

Any further discussion on this in my application isnt needed. as this isnt the place. you have already made your biased opinion known.  
Thanks for your feedback :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's definitely a -1 for me sorry. pretty much cj said what I was going to say.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...