Awakens

25 (26 in August)

Country & Timezone:

Currently in Guam (GMT +10)

Average time played per day:

8-10 hours a day (Atleast until COVID ends) -Currently Teleworking-

What days are you available to play:

Any day of the week.

Why do you want to be a staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank:

I feel like now being almost comped, I've learned a lot about the server and am able to speak on mostly anything to answer questions. 

Deserve is a strong word. I play enough, and am invested in the growth of the server, so if i can do anything to help out that growth, then its a Win-Win. Thank you for any consideration!

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned:

Never.

If yes, which one, for how long and why:

N/A

• Like 1

+1

Awakens plays late into the night for most people, and is always consistently online. He is always a helpful player and is very easy to get along with (This is coming from me, im not very easy to get along with ask anyone) This guy though, definitely has proved he is committed and will be a great improvement to the staff team. 

on transparent terms, i feel like you'd fit the role of a server support almost to a tee; you're consistently online for a significant amount of time as well as having played through most of the current in-game content. you're considerate and level headed when it comes to decision making, and have a sense of balance when it comes to game experience.

+1 from me :)

Would definitely support Awakens in joining the staff team! +1 from me, he's a top notch dude.