Name:

Cj

In-Game Username: 

Cj/Failed Hcim among many others

Country & Timezone:

United States
Mountain Standard Time

Average time played per day:
Minimum 6 hours especially now that summer is upon us, been playing 10+ most days though.

What days are you available to play:
Every day that ends with y

Why do you want to be a staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank:
I want to be a staff member because I believe I could better the server through being a staff member in various ways. I feel I deserve the rank because i'm constantly helping new and old players alike with any questions anyone may have, I constantly try to bring the community together, and many members have messaged me telling me I should apply or asking why i'm not staff. I play much more than the average player and have great game knowledge from the fact that i played 5k hours on the previous server. I was admin for a couple years on the previous server as well so I have a bit of staff experience and how to handle problems that may arise. I'm often on late into the morning (4 am ish) and theres usually no staff online from 10 pm my time to about 6 am and it would be beneficial to have a staff member on at those times. I would like to believe that I would benefit the server in multiple ways if I were to become staff. Regardless of whether or not I become staff I will continue to do the things that i've been doing to better the server.

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned:

Nope

If yes, which one, for how long and why: N/A

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, any feedback is welcomed positive or negative.

-1 from me.

While i don't doubt or disapprove of your experience and pedigree when it comes to staff team oriented content, I've personally encountered a rather toxic and disrespectful persona from you recently. This leads me to consider response stability, as well as volatility. Through my own growing recently, ive reflected and realized that some of the main aspects of being in a staff rank, are maturity and rationality which are rather considerably valuable traits that i feel you're currently lacking in. This response is based off my interpretation of you, and your social equity ingame of within the past few weeks.

Declined. Players who go out of their way to abuse a bug for personal gain rather than help remove the exploit, should not get the chance to make staff.